Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

Thank you so much for your help, saw the supervising

Customer Question

Thank you so much for your help, saw the supervising psychiatrist today, and the therapist's immediate supervisor and his supervisor both called to make sure I was ok, I felt like a tattle-tale, they would not make a decision on the diagnoses until they review everything. They apologized. Sad about the loss, but feel safer, thank you again.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Linda D. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, yes, you are so welcome. I am glad that they were understanding and supportive of you. I really enjoyed meeting you over the phone yesterday..........thank you for the update. Linda