Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

Feeling like my brain is not working. The more I try to

Customer Question

Feeling like my brain is not working. The more I try to focus and remember the worse it gets. It's gotten worse Have blank mind with no thought process
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Therapist Leslie replied 1 month ago.

Good evening and thank you so much for your message. I realize it's difficult to reach out. Please know I honor your courage.

My name is ***** ***** I am a psychotherapist in the Metro Boston area.

Please help me understand your situation a little bit significant is this problem? Are you able to work and do your regular job or school? Have you had a recent concussion? Been diagnosed with been PTSD or anxiety? Have a traumatic brain injury or something similar?

Please forgive all the questions. I want to be able to fully understand. Look forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards,

Therapist Leslie