Linda D.
Linda D., Psychotherapist, LMSW, CASAC
Experience:  LMSW, CASAC

I am currently suffering from POCD and I need help with two

Customer Question

I am currently suffering from POCD and I need help with two major memories that make me feel in distress. Is there anyway I can speak to Dr. Z?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No. I am taking Zoloft and Xanax
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?
Customer: I know that I do have OCD. I am a homosexual and I've hit my head when I was really young but only required stitches.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that makes your head feel worse or better?
Customer: 2 weeks. My head doesn't hurt anymore, that was several years ago. I will pay, but I get to speak to Dr. Z?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Linda D. replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to JA. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed psychotherapist in private practice in NYS. I am preparing my reply and will post in one moment.

Expert:  Linda D. replied 1 month ago.

Hello Randy, I am so sorry to hear you are still struggling. Dr. Z is no longer on Just Answer but he and I worked closely together and he passed his clients onto me to help when he was starting to prepare to leave. I was able to help you last night. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, ***** ***** LMSW, CASAC

Expert:  Linda D. replied 1 month ago.

Hi Randy, are you doing okay tonight? I am with clients until 8:30pm but i am here later if you need me. Linda

Expert:  Linda D. replied 1 month ago.

Hello Randy, I wanted to check in today and see how you are doing? Are the intrusive thoughts a little more manageable? Linda