Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

I think that I am a narcissist and that I have done serious

Customer Question

I think that I am a narcissist and that I have done serious damage to my family, my wife, my two kids, who deserve better than I have given them. Occasionally, I think I am totally out of my mind. I can't form goals, I can't plan for the future, we are in a serious financial situation, despite me having a relatively high income. This is terrible for me. I am diagnosed with sever depression right now, but I think that it is much deeper. Like something is crazy inside of me. Can you help me to understand.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 month ago.

Dear customer,

What is your question? Have you consulted a psychtherapist who is experienced in Acceptance and Commitment therapy(ACT)?