Linda D.
Linda D., Psychotherapist, LMSW, CASAC
Experience:  LMSW, CASAC

I met a man in chat room, he seemed nice, but then he

Customer Question

I met a man in chat room, he seemed nice , but then he started to talk about his childhood, saying his mother and father both had sex with him, also sisters , now he wants me to be his mother and I'm thinking is he screwed up because of his childhood? Is he going to be upset if I tell him I dont want to continue, I'm kinda scared
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Linda D. replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to JA. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed psychotherapist in private practice in NYS. I am preparing my reply and will post in one moment.

Expert:  Linda D. replied 2 months ago.

Hello Jo, i can understand why you are upset. If what your friend is saying is true then he could have some serious issues related o his sexuality, intimacy and relationships. Can you tell me why you are scared to break up with him? has he said or done anything to you to you to make you afraid of him? I look forwrd to hearing back from you. Sincerely, ***** ***** LMSW, CASAC