Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I'm seeking advice, documentation, or books on how to deal

Customer Question

I'm seeking advice, documentation, or books on how to deal with a wife who has in the past been diagnosed with HPD. Do you have time to chat about it?
Category: Mental Health
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Linda D. replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to JA. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed psychotherapist in private practice in NYS. I am preparing my reply and will post in one moment.

Expert:  Linda D. replied 3 months ago.

Hello, Roland, thank you for your patience and for reaching out to Just Answer with concerns regarding your wife who has been diagnosed with HPD. You have requested a live telephone call to discuss how to deal with her behaviors and symptoms. Would you like me to send you the offer for this service now? I know it is a bit later than when you originally requested it at 8:00pm, but i am available if you would like to talk. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, ***** ***** LMSW, CASAC

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Linda, I already payed $26 and was confused by the emails as to what to do. I also added more detail to my question which is not showing up. Anyway I would like to talk if anyone is available, but I don't want to pay for it unless I get some kind of response. I'll try calling by clicking the "Call me" button below.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
OK the call is 50 dollars which I would be willing to pay if I was guaranteed a professional would answer. I don't want to be taken advantage of with paying more money and not getting any help.
Expert:  Linda D. replied 3 months ago.

Hello Roland, i am a licensed psychotherapist with many, many years of professional experience, including working with individuals and their family members with personality disorders. I would like to do my best to help you. It is up to you if we do it via phone call. Please let me know what you would like to do. I am available for the rest of the evening. Sincerely, ***** ***** LMSW, CASAC