Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC

I have been trying my whole life to convince every mental

Customer Question

I have been trying my whole life to convince every mental health doctor ive ever seen to believe me when i say that i cannot leave the house with my unreasonable level of anxiety and panic, I have been MIA at times when my life required me to perform like a normal human being but i have this unstoppable and unreasoable fear if just about evrythig, mostly people, crowds, and feeling pressured into fitting my abusive fathers idea of who he thinks i should have been,,, if that wasnt evnough i just happened to get jumped by four peopke , one had a gun and i refused to allow him to take my wallet assuming the gun may not have even been real, so i got my ass beat so badlty that i shit my pants and they even strole my shoes so i had to walk home full of shit, sely, hurt, vleeding perfusely and scared to death that it could hapen again at any moment, my life was already unbearable nefore today but now i dont think i can continue to exist without a proper medication that actuallly works, ive tried all the SSRI and serequels. and welbutrin , epppppppppppppphexir ecewtera, ive been at this my whole llife and i am preying you are going to be the Dr. who actually uses her ability to perscribe for a person who is not seeking drugs, im seeking electro shock therapy
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 2 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i used to take many medications, they never did a damn bit of good. my brain is just wired improperly and untill i get ecectroshock therapy or a labotomy, ill either need to buy benzos off the street or shot myself with the gun i recently got for tthis very reason. i cant handle my life anymore

Thank you for that additional information.

Well I think it might be time for you to take a very difficult, and bold, step to see if you can get some relief.

At this point I think the best thing for you to do would be to gather up copies of all your medical records and travel to a large University Teaching hospital. At an institution like that you could be evaluated and treated by a team of sub-specialists who are at the cutting edge of their respective fields. The best thing about these large teaching hospitals is that consultations are available with Professors and leaders in their field by just walking a few steps down the hall.

They could be willing to give you ECT, although no one does lobotomies anymore.....

The Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota is an excellent example of just such a place as this. That being said there are many excellent teaching hospitals all across the country and I am sure that there is one near you.

I know that it is going to take significant effort on your part, but I believe that going to one of the "Medical Mecca's" is your best chance to – finally -- get to the bottom of what is going on.

Does this make sense to you?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned the top rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS

I have opened up the phone call private box. You can see it on your screen. I will need your contact number....type it in the private box

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i have already been seeing a therapist and tried everything ,,, i cant pay any more even though my card has plenty of money, i think i reached its daily limit, ihave cash tho. can i just mail it to y uo

No. But you can use the card tomorrow and we can talk then. I'm on Central time and I'm sure we can coordinate a time to talk, although I have clinic tomorrow....but we can work it out :)

It looks like the card went through.

We can talk now if you want. Just put your phone number in the private box.

I look forward to helping you