Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

I am ashamed of my behaviour seems the blood from a vagina

Customer Question

i am ashamed of my behaviour seems the blood from a vagina draws me like a magnet i have always had this virgin fetish with ice use i have had to steal underwear of females used if i could i had no control of age of wearer which is why cannot now ever use this drug again scared the hell out of me have goe thru sanitary bins the scent is so overpowering please understand i have never and would never ttouch or harm a child in anyway age that seems most potent probably puberty however any older just as powerful whats the matter with me
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 2 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

what drugs have you used?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.