Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.

Where can I find a doctor sympathetic to my depressions and

Customer Question

Where can I find a doctor sympathetic to my depressions and anxiety needs. I have just re-located home and been to see the local doctor who has given me my usual prescriptions (that I have been on for 6 years, but she tells me that she will not dispense again despite my condition and never wavering in dosage over the time period stated. It took three years to get my meds right so that I am a fully functioning, working and healthy individual, this doctor compared me to a herion addict today and I am devastated. Please help me.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 months ago.

This is Dr. David

it sounds like you need to find a new doctor who is more willing to care for you and prescribe you medications you need

we can't prescribe medications to clients over the internet here.

sometimes you have to obtain your prior medical records from your prior doctors to show new doctors what you have taken before

have you done that?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I gave permission and advised that it had taken years to get my meds right. She however stated she would only prescribe today and then begin to change them. I know I have to find another doctor my question is how and are there services online that I can use instead that are sympathetic to my case. It involved an intense child custody dispute that is ongoing and I do not have my children with me they are on the other side of the country.

there are online doctors you can talk to and ask questions

but online doctors can't prescribe you medications

you have to still see a doctor face to face to get medications prescribed.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

Thanks for using