Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

I am not sure if you remember me at all? My ex partner

Customer Question

Linda hello
I am not sure if you remember me at all? My ex partner Michael ******* arranged me to have a FaceTime meeting with you about two months ago. If you recall he was in Adelaide, Australia with his ex partner at that time and I was at our home in Canberra.
Unfortunately what followed the days after we spoke, after I made the decision to leave Michael, was a very traumatic weekend involving police and Michael claiming on multiple occasions he was committing suicide. His actions and subsequent stalking/ tracking of me led me to take out a Domestic Violence Order with the court to protect myself from Michael.
Since that time Michael has continued with intense manipulation and emotional mind games and is pressuring me/ fighting through the court to have this Order removed. He has spread terrible lies about me and has collected a large group of people to fight against me.
My lawyer would like very much to speak with you if possible to get some background. I do hope you can help and look forward to hearing from you. Can you please make sure you only contact me at***@******.*** as I have set up a new email account.
Thank you Linda, Peta
Note, my previous phone number was **************** - but Michael disconnected that phone. My new number is ****************.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Linda D. replied 2 months ago.

Hello Peta, I am so sorry to hear about what has been happening with you and Michael since that night I spoke to you both. I am sorry but I don't think I can really be of any help to you in this situation because of the significant limits to my relationship with both of you through the Just Answer phone call. I don't really have any concrete details about his background nor yours and it is impossible to even speculate on whether each of you were being sincere or truthful. There were just too many limits. My service to you both that night was to offer comfort and advice on how to problem solve the relationship struggles you were both having. I wish you well Peta. Sincerely, ***** ***** LMSW, CASAC

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Linda, I understand you may not be able to give specific information - but this is very important to my safety and I really do hope you are able to offer some help. You mentioned to me that you felt Michael was suffering from mental health issues and you recommended he should be seeing a therapist regularly to help him. Without giving any further details would you be able to explain this to my lawyer? I do hope you can offer your help. Thank you
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 2 months ago.
Hi, I am sorry but Linda is not longer available to assist you with this question. I can leave this open to Other Experts or close it for you. Please let me know. Thank you.
Camille- Moderator
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi since Linda has been unable to help can you please refund my $59?
Hi, I will cancel and refund this for you. Thank you
Camille - Mod