Linda D.
Linda D., Psychotherapist, LMSW, CASAC
Experience:  LMSW, CASAC
90967183

I'm addicted to wearing pantyhose and girdles, I'm addicted

Customer Question

I'm addicted to wearing pantyhose and girdles
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I'm addicted to wearing pantyhose and girdles does this mean I need to have a sex change operation I'm 50 years old and I have been doing this since Age 5
JA: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?
Customer: Yes my overall health is great
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?
Customer: No
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Linda D. replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed psychotherapist in private practice in New York State. Thank you for reaching out to Just Answer with your question. I have worked with several men who enjoy wearing women's pajamas, panties and other undergarments. I respect your individuality and your ability to be rue to yourself. No, I do not believe you have to have any kind of surgery or sex change to continue feeling the pleasure of wearing pantyhose and girdles. It is two totally separate things. Individuals who have corrective surgery feel they are the wrong gender. They can not identify with the sex they are and it brings them significant unhappiness and discomfort. Wearing women's undergarments is about deriving personal comfort, satisfaction, fulfillment, soothing, etc. by wearing women's panty hose and girdles. Does this make sense how the two are different? I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, ***** CASAC

Expert:  Linda D. replied 4 months ago.

Also, could you please take a moment to rate my service to you, I would truly appreciate it and am here to continue to help you. Linda