Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC

I'm addicted to wearing pantyhose and girdles, I'm addicted

Customer Question

I'm addicted to wearing pantyhose and girdles
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I'm addicted to wearing pantyhose and girdles does this mean I need to have a sex change operation I'm 50 years old and I have been doing this since Age 5
JA: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?
Customer: Yes my overall health is great
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?
Customer: No
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 3 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

There is no need to have a sex change operation unless you want one.

And if you want to wear pantyhose and girdles that is perfectly OK and up to you.

It is, when things are all said and done, a perfectly harmless thing to do.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am male and would rather crossdress than have sex. Does this mean I have a fetish orentail disorder?

I would not call it a disorder.....just a variation of human sexuality.

If, however, this activity is causing problems in your life then you might want to discuss your desires with a psychologist so you can better integrate you wearing of pantyhose and girdles with your daily life.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS