Linda D.
Linda D., Psychotherapist, LMSW, CASAC
Experience:  LMSW, CASAC
90967183

I like to were pantys is it because my sisters used to dress

Customer Question

I like to were pantys is it because my sisters used to dress me up when I was young
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Yes she sending me to a sex thrpI ask for it
JA: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?
Customer: This year I've told my sister because I was being black mail by this girl
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?
Customer: I've had s lot of operations
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Psychologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Linda D. replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed psychotherapist in private practice in New York State. thank you for using Just Answer with your concerns. Your sharing your behavior of wearing womens panties more openly with me is becoming more common. Please know that I have absolutely no judgment about a persons personal choices and preferences regarding what they prefer as long as their behaviors do not harm them or another person. Can you tell me your question? I am here for you. Sincerely, ***** ***** LMSW, CASAC

Expert:  Linda D. replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I have been thinking about your question and wanted to check in to see how you are doing? You had asked if you like to wear women's panties because your sister used to dress you up when you were young.

No one really knows why some men have this desire. Many men who cross-dress describe it as an outlet for stress, and they tend to want to dress up more during times of tension at work or at home.

Some men get relief from tension simply by wearing women's panties or lingerie under their exterior male clothing. These guys often go no further than that with their cross-dressing. Men who cross-dress are not mentally ill. Indeed, psychologists in the USA have decided that cross-dressing comes within the normal range of male sexuality unless it becomes a compulsive obsession. The well-known medical journalist and writer Dr Vernon Coleman has often written about the enjoyment of wearing women's underwear. Did your sister dressing you up effect you? It may have introduced you to something that later in life you decided you enjoy. But no, this in itself would not cause you to want to dress in women's panties. I hope this is helpful to you, I wish you all the best. please take a moment to rate my service to you as this is the only way we are compensated for our time. And please let me know if I can help you any further. Sincerely, ***** ***** LMSW, CASAC