Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

Wanting to know what term residential treatment center in

Customer Question

Wanting to know what long term residential treatment center for adolescent in Florida
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Yes she is currently in a Drug rehab center
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?
Customer: Do Bipolar, ADHD, Impulse disorder, ODD, Depression, substance abuse
JA: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?
Customer: I'm asking for my 14yr daughter
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Psychologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 3 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

What drugs does she use?

Has she been in rehab before?

Has she got tangled up in the legal system?

Does she have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.