Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

My wife is clinical deoression..cheating on me and continue

Customer Question

my wife is clinical deoression..cheating on me and continue to lie....when in fact I know she is
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: no...but she sees a doctor fo it
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?
Customer: no
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Linda D. replied 3 months ago.

Hello, thank you for using Just Answer. This situation with your wife sounds like it must be very difficult for you. Can you please tell me how I can help you? I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Linda

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I experience the running away..the moving in and out for year until she finally moved away to another city....since then she has repeated wanting us to get back together...but at the same time I discovered on facebook....she been back to my city several times cheating with an 10 year former boyfriend....she has five facebook pages..Im blocked to them..hes a friend on all of them yet she continue to speak to me of coming back to me...but lies to me of her affair..we been together 6 years married two...She always telling me and my mother she loves me and coming back..but tells her sister she not