Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

I'm married and love my wife.but I have a problem with going

Customer Question

Hi I'm married and love my wife.but I have a problem with going online cam sex shows witch is running my marriage any suggestions
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Therapist Leslie replied 3 months ago.

Good evening and thank you so much for your message. I realize it's difficult to reach out. Please know I honor your courage.

My name is ***** ***** I am a psychotherapist in the Metro Boston area of the United States.

I am sorry to hear you are struggling in your relationship and with your online activity. Before I can answer your question fully, I'm curious about a few things....

How long have you been married?

Are you and your wife still intimate?

Have there been any major changes in your life in the last couple of years such as a new job, move or death in the family or change in the family dynamics?

Do you have any history with an addictions?

How long have you been going online for this and how many hours a day do you engage in this behavior?

I want to be able to question fully. Please forgive the questions.

Thank you so much, Thomas.

Warm regards,

Therapist Leslie