Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I need help with my brother. He lies a lot, gets angry and

Customer Question

I need help with my brother. He lies a lot, gets angry and loses control starts saying bad words whatever comes out of his mind, He has changed MANY MANY relationships. The relationships never last because he has anger problems starts yelling, or putting the person down, . He likes putting others down. He is not stable at all you cannot count on his words. One time he is really happy and one time he is really sad. He is very lazy . He goes to work one day and doesn�t work the other days of the week. He still lives with my parents at the age of 37!. No one can talk to him tell him he �s doing something wrong. He starts getting angry and yelling. He literally always brings excuses for himself to not work, to not move out, or be on his own. He seems to be scared of committing to anything job wise, relationship wise! My parents are immigrants. No one knows how to help him. We want him to be happy and no so negative all the time. How can I help him!?
Category: Mental Health
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
email.***@******.***
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I do believe my brother didn't have a good childhood when he was young. My dad's attitude towards him was very aggressive and putting him down thinking he would be better but that's how my dad himself was raised so i can say it's fully my dad's fault. but Whatever was in the past has past. and he needs to change now in order to live because I feel like soon or later he loses hope after he looses a relationship. And this last girl he is with if they break up. He will have no hope of living. Because he has made so many mistakes and so many times he has failed!
Expert:  Linda D. replied 4 months ago.

Hello Sara, my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed psychotherapist/family therapist in private practice in New York State. I am so sorry to hear about tyour concerns regarding your brother and his struggles. And I appreciate your waiting for me to answer you, but I am here to help you today. Could you please tell me if you would like to proceed by sending you the premium service offer of a live phone call? I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, ***** ***** LMSW, CASAC