Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO

I have a step daughter 15 and step son 13 who are in my

Customer Question

I have a step daughter 15 and step son 13 who are in my opinion overly affectionate. They sporadically hug and kiss each other at home and out in public . Is this normal behavior?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: no. nothing
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?
Customer: The step daughter is also persistent in not shaving or waxing her dark mustache that is growing on her lip, very tomboy and awkward. The step son is awkward as well not wanting to engage in any team or friend activities.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Psychologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 3 months ago.

Hi, This is Dr. Stan here to help. The hugging and kissing may be normal and acceptable, depending on the frequency, if they are blood related brother and sister and the type of hugs and kisses. You should schedule an appointment with a Psychologist to have them evaluated for sexual orientation in the near future. I hope this is helpful and I am here to answer any additional questions you may have. Please rate my response with 3-5 stars. Thank you and I hope your children get the help they need.