DrThomasMD
DrThomasMD, Doctor
Experience:  MD, BA psychology, Emphasis on addictions, depression, anxiety, ADHD, etc.
24257177

I am a man who was married to a narcissists and I think i

Customer Question

I am a man who was married to a narcissists and I think i need help to recover back to who I was before the ten years os this torture. She moved out in December for good I think. and our divorce should be final within a month. I am now a single parent of our nine year old son also.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: no medication or doctor. I am against psych meds unless it is really necessary
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?
Customer: since this relationship I have been quick to get angry.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Psychologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mental Health
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  DrThomasMD replied 5 months ago.

HI

What is your question?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am a man who was married to a narcissists and I think i need help to recover back to who I was before the ten years os this torture. She moved out in December for good I think. and our divorce should be final within a month. I am now a single parent of our nine year old son also. Where do I begin? I kind of miss the nice person i thought i was married to but I know she is not that.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Where do I begin to get help to recover back to who I was before the ten years of this torture?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
How?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
hello

With therapy for your self.

You can even have a mild form of PTSD.

I suggest a clinical, Phd psychologist.

You can't go back, but you can go forward and turn the experience to your advantage hopefully.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/