Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.

I've been depressed a time and recently it's taken a more

Customer Question

I've been depressed for quite a long time and recently it's taken a more serious and dark turn. It's started to heavily affect my life and I want it to stop. I have quite a case of anxiety so maybe that contributes to the depression? I don't know and I'd like some help.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 3 months ago.

I'm Dr Chaithanya attending you

Have you been to Psychiatrist?

Are you taking any antianxiety and anti depressant medications?

What I wanted to convey is, there are many wonderful and latest antianxiety mediations as well as nti depressant drugs which work very well. They can change the chemical imbalance that is happening in the brain and can transform you to a positive person

Please consult a Psychiatrist. He gives you counselling as well as the medications can help you a lot.

Hope this helps

Please leave a positive rating at the top right corner of the page without missing, which is the only way we experts are compensated for helping you

Any bonus is appreciated

Any follow up questions can be asked after the positive rating [No extra fee]

You can get back to me any time here,

Best Regards

Dr Chaithanya