Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
88123236

I was just curious about the site and wanted to check it

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I was just curious about the site and wanted to check it out. I've been feeling a lot of pressure and having a lot of circular thoughts. I recently moved to New York City, started a new high pressure job, and am in acting school. Just feeling overwhelmed.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Any other symptoms?
Customer: On and off since I moved here 6 months ago. Mostly just feeling very anxious, foggy, and emotional.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?
Customer: I recently was in the hospital for e coli and sepsis so I was pretty sick and am still getting my energy back
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Psychologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 5 months ago.

I'm Dr Chaithanya attending you

I will assure to help you

It is just that change n place and high pressure work that is causing you anxious

I do not suggets any medications at this point

It is just that you have to make up your mind to take the life as it is, and in between you should find free time, may be little free time that can dedicate to yourself

In that time go for yoga, meditation, walking in the greens, etc

Make it a daily habit and within no time you will definitely make the difference

Eat timely meals, nutritious food, and have at least 8 hrs of sleep.

Whenever you get anxious, breathe in and say you can do it.

Medicines can make you get used to them, and it takes long for weaning off again

So try all the alternative methods, and they WORK!!

Please leave a positive rating at the top right corner of the page, only then I'm compensated

Any bonus is welcome and appreciated. Can be given at the time of positive rating

Any questions, always ping me back after the rating

Best Regards