Linda D.
Linda D., Psychotherapist, LMSW, CASAC
Experience:  LMSW, CASAC

I am a patient at the KBOC, I am 70, I have PTSD rated at

Customer Question

I am a patient at the KBOC, I am 70, I have PTSD rated at 100%. I have fallen for a 33 y/o Vietnamese woman. No sex yet, but I am crazy for her. Can't stop thinking about her. My mind is confused, troubled. I am stressed out. We are both married her recently, me for many years. I asked her to run away with me, one no answer to date. I tell myself I would do anything for her. I have lost sleep, my mind is racing. Can't think straight. Will talk to my MD on my next appt., what do I do in the mean time.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Linda D. replied 4 months ago.

Hello Donald, my name is***** am a licensed psychotherapist in private practice in New York State. Thank you for reaching out to Just Answer. I can hear how much you have been effected by this relationship. Are you asking for some strategies to help you to take your mind of her and sleep better, etc.? Linda D., LMSW, CASAC

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thanks for writing. I can push off thoughts for a night. I take zoloft for PTSD. Beyond that it is difficult.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I want to run away with her. But, I do not think I could leave my wife and child. This woman is very pretty, black hair/eyes slanted. Thin, small body, I am losing it over her.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Need advise until my next appt. early July. I have a great MD, she is very understanding. I need help for the time being.
Expert:  Linda D. replied 4 months ago.

Donald, would you be able to talk live with me about this? I feel like I could help you more effectively if we did. I would send you an offer. Also I was wondering if you could tell me what KBOC stands for? Thank you. Linda

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Kissimmee Based outpatient clinic, my local facility. What is your offer?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I would like to talk.
Expert:  Linda D. replied 4 months ago.

Hi Donald, good to hear from you again, I could do a live phone offer for $30.00. Once you accept, you would give me your phone number. we could also set a time that works for both of us. I will send the offer now. Linda D., LMSW, CASAC