Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

I have horrible anxiety and depression when I lay in the bad

Customer Question

I have horrible anxiety and depression when I lay in the bad at night my heart starts beating fast and it becomes hard to breath. I has been on 2 mg xanax for over 3 years but my doctor has recently retired
JA: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?
Customer: The anxiety and depression started in 1999 when me and my fiancee split up after 10 years together
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?
Customer: Just my nerves seem to keep me awake at night and my eating routine has also been way of since I've been off xsnax
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Psychologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Linda D. replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed psychotherapist in private practice in New York State. Thank your for using Just Answer. May I ask what is your specific mental health question you would like to ask? Linda D., LMSW, CASAC

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I would really like to get back on my meds (xanax) my panic attacks and nerve's are tending to get worst and worst. And yes I consulted with doctor at the local hospital who all confirm that I should be back on my meds
Expert:  Linda D. replied 4 months ago.

Just Answer is a question and answer format, we are not able to prescribe medications. Xanax is a controlled substance and requires by law a face to face visit with the prescribing doctor. I wish you all the vest. Linda D., LMSW, CASAC