Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

I have overwhelming thoughts of death everyday even in my

Customer Question

I have overwhelming thoughts of death everyday even in my dreams. I dont know what to do to go back to normal
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Not yet but a couple years ago i was taking zoloft regularly. Ive been off it for a year i feel no diffrence
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?
Customer: Im not sure ive never seen a psychologist
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Psychologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  JohnMichaels,MS,LPC replied 4 months ago.

I am so glad you are reaching out for help on this. I hope I can be of help. Do you have thoughts of taking your life or just general thoughts of death. Have you experienced a loss lately? Tell me more what is going on in your life.