Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

How is this going to take?

Customer Question

How long is this going to take?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Therapist Leslie replied 4 months ago.

Good evening and thank you so much for your message. I realize it's difficult to reach out. Please know I honor your courage.

My name is ***** ***** I am a psychotherapist in the Metro Boston area.

I've noticed you posted a couple of message and it sounds like you are in need of some assistance around anxiety? Is that correct?

I know you mentioned you are waiting on an appointment with a clinic that may be able to provide some medication for you. I want to make sure I fully understand....are you currently taking medication and have since run out? Or, has your anxiety increased and you are eager to try medication in hopes that it works for you? Have you had a fully psychiatric evaluation by chance?

I can supply some techniques for managing your anxiety while you are waiting on your appointment. Can you please let me know more about your anxiety? Is is racing thought? Post traumatic stress disorder? Specific phobia? Agoraphobia? If you are unsure, can you please let me know what type of symptoms you are experiencing?

My apologies for all of the questions. I want to ensure I assist you in the best possible way.

Warm regards,

Therapist Leslie

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am having anxiety attacks and am having one now.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am out of meds!!!