Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

I am out of my meds and need to see a doctor. : I have major

Customer Question

I am out of my meds and need to see a doctor.
JA: OK. The Psychologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: I have major anxiety issues and did not follow directions properly. Now I do not have any meds. I have an appointment with clarity Clinic. I do not want to be sick.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?
Customer: If I have some medication, I do okay.
JA: Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?
Customer: No, I am in good health otherwise.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Psychologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mental Health
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 4 months ago.

This is Dr. David

I'm glad you have an appointment with a charity clinic

we can't give out prescriptions to clients here online.

we are here to answer medical questions.

we can talk to clients on the phone, but you have to accept additional phone consult fees.