JohnMichaels,MS,LPC
JohnMichaels,MS,LPC, Counselor (LPC)
Experience:  25+ years helping people find solutions...
68372260

I would like to know if this is considered normal. My ex

Customer Question

I would like to know if this is considered normal. My ex refers to our adult daughter as his sweetheart! example: I love you sweetheart! You are my sweetheart. My concerns is that we also have an adult autistic son who is A sexual My ex has given him multiple web site to view teen porn, my ex has an adult web cam site and has given him his sign on and password ***** view his site, He has given him multiple prostitutes and a majority are named the same as our daughter which he describes as his sweethearts also. He has nothing to do with our autistic son. but does have a relationship with our daughter. I have had to deal with our daughter cutting herself seeing writing from her that she wants to be raped, likes to be physical abuse by her boy friend.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  JohnMichaels,MS,LPC replied 9 months ago.

No, there is nothing about his except maybe him calling her Sweetheart, if that were all. That coupled with everything else though says your husband and consequently family appears to have some very serious problems. You probably need to contact APS (Adult Protective Services). You at least need to get your daughter in for therapy. maybe a therapist could uncover all that is going on. I know that is maybe not what you wanted to hear. The fact is if yu don't do something you become a accessory. I believe you should act and act fast.