TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
64783947

I have a friend who i think has HPD. She shows all the signs

Customer Question

Hi, i have a friend who i think has HPD. She shows all the signs of an HPD person. she always wants to be the center of attention. She always acts flirtatious and sexual. Everything about her is sexual. She always try to impress/seductively with her clothing. She can't handle criticism at all. she never finishes what she started. She lies and is very manipulative.She can't maintain a relationship, she often gets beaten in relationships. She will meet a new guy have sex with him, tell him not to fall in love with her only for her to tell him that she wants a serious relationship with him. She is impossible to handle. Can you please give me some advice.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  TherapistJen replied 6 months ago.

What kind of help are you looking for...how to help her or how to move away from this relationship if it doesn't feel healthy for you?

Let me know how I can support you.