Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

I'm 59 and have a urine fetish. It all started by accident

Customer Question

I'm 59 and have a urine fetish. It all started by accident as a child when I asked a girl next door (Melenee) a few years older than me about her female parts and how what did what (I had no idea). She was embarrassed at the time and didn't want to talk about it. Serveral weeks later I was tossing my baseball up and learning to catch when it dropped over the fence in the rear of Melenee's yard. I strained to look for it when I came across Melenee and her dog. It was licking the stream between her legs. Several days later I asked her if I could try replacing her dog. She wrote ok on my ball.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  DrHoellering replied 4 months ago.

Hi there,

Why exactly did you write this here?