Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

I need a prescription . It is the only thing that allows me

Customer Question

I need a prescription for xanax. It is the only thing that allows me to cope with my anxiety. My psychiatrist will not prescribe xanax. I am in survival mode dealing with this terrible depression and anxiety. Can I get an official online prescription for xanax?
JA: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?
Customer: 4 months. I have reached out to many people. I am losing my kids, failing at my job and struggling to survive. Xanax at least helps me function.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?
Customer: Dealing with severe social anxiety. Can't even go to the store. all I want to do is go home, curl up in bed and sleep. It is terrible.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Psychologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Linda D. replied 4 months ago.

Good morning, no I am so sorry but this is a Q and A format only. And fyi, Xanax is a controlled substance and legally can be prescribed by a doctor at a face to face visit only. I wish you the best. Sincerely, ***** ***** LMSW, CASAC

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Our there online doctors that will prescribe Xanax?
Expert:  Linda D. replied 4 months ago.

No, I am sorry, that is illegal.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
ok thank you.
Expert:  Linda D. replied 4 months ago.

You are welcome, good luck to you.