Therapist Leslie
Therapist Leslie, Mental Health Professional
Experience:  Owner and Psychotherapist at Self-Employed, Private Practice

I f I drink 2 beers a night and my daughter contacted

Customer Question

I f I drink 2 beers a night and my daughter contacted aloteen, can I be in any trouble
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Therapist Leslie replied 4 months ago.

Good evening and thank you so much for your message. I realize it's difficult to reach out for assistance. Please know I honor your courage.

My name is ***** ***** I am a psychotherapist in the Metro-Boston area of the United States.

I don't believe two beers a night would warrant necessary reporting to social services from a mandated reporter. Have you struggled with addiction in the past? How old is your daughter? Do you have a job that requires sobriety? I do believe Alateen is a wonderful organization and can provide your daughter with some terrific life skills. Have you spoken to her regarding her concerns about your drinking patterns? What was her response?

I want to ensure I fully understand your situation. Sorry for all of the questions.

Warm regards,

Leslie Cutelr

Good evening,

I want to ensure I was able to provide some direction. Can I assist you further?

I gently request you please provide a star rating for my services so I can be compensated. Of course, we can continue to talk after you provide a rating.

Warm regards,

Therapist Leslie