Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Can I get an online perscription without having to visit the

Customer Question

Can I get an online perscription for alprazolam without having to visit the Dr. I'm currently on alprazolam.
Category: Mental Health
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Linda D. replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed psychotherapist in private practice in New York State. Thank you for reaching out to Just Answer. Unfortunately you would not be able to get a prescription for Alprazolam without a face to face visit with a prescribing doctor because it is a controlled substance that has addictive properties as well as possible serious side effects that need to be monitored. This is the law in the United States for this medication. I wish you all the best. Sincerely, ***** ***** LMSW, CASAC