Therapist Leslie
Therapist Leslie, Mental Health Professional
Experience:  Owner and Psychotherapist at Self-Employed, Private Practice
94172775

OKMH53116130 lately alot of bad things have been going on in

Customer Question

OKMH53116130 lately alot of bad things have been going on in my social, love and personal life and ive become weak. every little thing makes me cry ive probably cried everyday at least twice for about 3-4 months now, what does stress do to the body?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Therapist Leslie replied 6 months ago.

Good morning and thank you so much for your message. I realize it's difficult to reach out. Please know I honor your courage.

My name is ***** ***** I am a psychotherapist in the Metro Boston area.

I am sorry you have been horribly stressed lately. It sounds as if you might be depressed as the symptoms of depression includes physical pain and feeling emotional.

Stress itself has tremendous affect on the body. Some ways stress can affect your body is headaches, high blood pressure, skin conditions, asthma, insomnia and arthritis.

Is there anyone you can talk to about the things going on for you? Would you consider entering therapy? Or, perhaps even reach out for an online therapy group for those depressed?

I would also recommend seeing your primary care physician to ensure there are not other contributing factors.

Exercise and meditation are two ways of assisting in the management of stress, anxiety and depression. Are you part of a local gym or is there a time each day you can go for a walk or get outside?

Have I answered your question? Is there anything else I can do to assist you further? I want to ensure you are pleased with my service. I also gently request you provide a star rating for me. Of course, we can continue to talk after the rating is provided.

Please take good care of yourself and feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Warm regards,

Therapist Leslie