Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

I am a 52 year old female with a background of depression

Customer Question

Hi i am a 52 year old female with a background of depression ADD sleep apnea with possible narcolepsy. I recently lost my doctor who was presc ribing my meds. I am in need of these meds to drive and to function properly thoughout the day . The meds i need are methylphenidate and bupronorphin .
Please contact me if you can help
Thanks *****
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 4 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. Unfortunately this is not an online pharmacy and the medications you are looking for are Controlled Substances, meaning that per Federal Law these can only be prescribed face to face by a medical doctor. I can give you a list of psychiatrists in your area, but as for when they can see you and their willingness to prescribe a Controlled Substance is completely under their discretion...usually it takes on average 3-6 months to get an appointment with a psychiatrist