Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I am having very bad mood swings. Just want to be alone,

Customer Question

I am having very bad mood swings. Just want to be alone, beginibg of the day i am fine and as the time progress by night i feel so bad not able to concentrate on anything cant able to enjoy my husband company, any touch irritate me especially in night, and it worse as the wewk progress thursday and friday are the peak. I feel no worth of myself, i am missing myself. M i having symptoms of depression.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 6 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I want to know m i developing symptoms of depression.? I didbt pay34$ to get tge answer it is not forum for treatment i wanted to get probable diagnosis for mysekf
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 6 months ago.

I cannot diagnose you officially without a face to face assessment, but I can try to point you in the right direction. How long have you had these symptoms for? Do you have any symptoms of sadness or hopelessness? Have you been under more stress recently? How are you sleeping? Have your eating habits changed recently?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My sleeping time has increased, i am often skiping meals, my academic has gone downznot able to any work. My marriage was 5 month duration and i feel i am in wrong relationship. I am spending alone not doing anything simpky sitting for hours together. Refraining myself from social media. Not talking properly with family member.
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 6 months ago.

Most likely you are suffering from depression unfortunately, given the symptoms you described. The good news though is that this is 100 percent treatable with either therapy (specifically Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) or antidepressant medication. I would recommend seeing a psychologist or a psychiatrist to confirm the diagnosis and then set you up with the appropriate treatment.