Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

I am taking citalipram and Xanax and need scrip days of

Customer Question

I am taking citalipram and Xanax and need scrip for 30 days of xanax
JA: OK. The Psychologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: Ok
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?
Customer: I am a type a sales person and usually 2 to 3 on bad days and some days none
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Psychologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 5 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is not an online pharmacy, and also because Xanax is a Controlled Substance it is required that you get a prescription face to face according to Federal Law

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Sorry to have bothered you Thks
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 5 months ago.

No worries, it is a common misconception about this website. Good luck to you