Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.

I have been having anxiety (or like a breathless knot/weight

Customer Question

I have been having anxiety (or like a breathless knot/weight on my chest that makes me nervous) just about everyday for the past couple of weeks, it's really bad in the morning when I wake up and mid-afternoon to bed time I will have a little bit and can't sleep. Also if I am around a bunch of people or if people are constantly coming in and out or asking me a bunch of questions I will get very nervous and anxious and not know what to say sometimes
JA: I'm an assistant to the Psychologist. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: What should I do
JA: The Psychologist will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?
Customer: Is this fake
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Psychologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 5 months ago.

I'm Dr Chaithanya, experienced Physician attending you

You have social anxiety disorder

Psychiatrist will treat you

There are 2 types of treatments

1. Cognitive behaviour therapy

2. Anti depressants

These will be given in combination based on the severity,

Your Pscychiatrist will help you with this, you need to take an appointment

Hope this helps

Please leave a positive rating

Best Regards

Don't forget to leave a posiitve rating, as I'm compensated only then. Thanks for that.

Any folow up questions can be asked after rating

Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 4 months ago.

Hi, Did you happen to see the answer, if so can I request for a positive rating, so that I'm compensated for the time.

Thanks for that!