Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

I want t ask a Doctor a question. MY DOCTOR SAID i AM

Customer Question

I want t ask a Doctor a question. MY DOCTOR SAID i AM BIPOLAR BUT NOTHING HELPS i AM 76. i STILL HAVE A LOT OF LIFE LEFT I hope. My question my dr said to check and see if may be it my thyroid
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 6 months ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.It is important to check your thyroid, general medical condition etc, when a diagnosis of bipolar disease is made. This is so that the underlying medical conditions that can mimic the signs and symptoms of bipolar disorder can be ruled out.So. What is the take home message?Sounds like you are in good hands and being treated correctly.Doe this make sense to you?It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me. Dr. Rick MD FACS