How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Linda D. Your Own Question
Linda D.
Linda D., Psychotherapist, LMSW, CASAC
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 659
Experience:  LMSW, CASAC
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Linda D. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am on worker's comp from the FAA as a Radar Air Traffic

Customer Question

I am on worker's comp from the FAA as a Radar Air Traffic Controller and my Phychiatrist retired and I need a Phychiatrist to take my case
JA: OK. The Psychologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: I was diagnosed with extreme anxiety Neurous, alcohol abuse, and essential hypertension. I will never rturn to work as the Fedeal Government sent me a letter saying, "it has been determined that your condition had been causely related to Federal employment. The FAA Flight Surgeon disqualified me as a controller. I must be under a doctor's care for my lifetime.
JA: Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?
Customer: I am alcoholic but do not now drink. My livelihood depends on my DOL compensation so a Phychiatrist would send in a report in July of every year. I have been on Xanex for sometime.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Psychologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Linda D. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a psychotherapist/drug and alcohol specialist in private practice in New York State. Thank you for reaching out to Just Answer. I am really sorry to hear what you have been going through. Unfortunately this is a question and answer format at just answer, our doctors and psychiatrists do not take clients. However, if you would like I could search an appropriate psychiatrist for you in your area if you would like? Please let me know if you would like some help. Sincerely, ***** ***** LMSW, CASAC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would. I live in McKinney , Texas
Expert:  Linda D. replied 1 year ago.
Okay i will do some research now and be back as soon as possible. Linda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Linda D. replied 1 year ago.
Okay, I have done some research on the psychiatrists in your area and I really like the philosophy and patient reviews of this psychiatrist. This is her web site http://www.allenpsychiatry.comand you are able to book appointments online. I wish you all the best. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help. And I would truly appreciate you rating my service to you as this is the only way we are compensated. Thank you. Sincerely, ***** ***** LMSW, CASAC

Related Mental Health Questions