Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
Experience:  Specialist is sports medicine psychology. Certified in yoga, relaxation techniques and meditation.

Does anyone know of treatment plans schedule 2 besides

Customer Question

does anyone know of treatment plans for bipolar schedule 2 besides medicine or any new medicine on the market specifically for bi polar
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 5 months ago.

I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.

I am sorry that your question was unanswered for long.

Are you looking for integrative health solution / Complimentary and alternative medicines?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i have no idea as a a teenager i cycled from depression to mania and when i went to mania i got a lot done however as i have gotten older i get less and less physical mania i feel tired all the time and im in constant physical pain not enough that is completely crippling or anything like that but it makes it hard with so little energy to get up and do basic things i am a boot straper so i make myself do things but i dont find much enjoyment in anything from sex to being around my kids the only tpe off mania i get is in my mind where i cant stop thinking but the thoughts are so rapid and unfocused they do little good and again with being exhausted all the time it does me no good i just feel like i never sleep even after ive slept a full 8 hours and every time i go to get medicine they just put me on meds to help me sleep which actually makes the prooblem worse after i not only feel physically tired i cant even think like im in a complete fog i did take some meds about a year ago that for 3 days i hit a manic mode and i was so excited i felt wonderful but it just made it worse after it went away i was so depressed i thought i had finally found something to help sorry about the long response and bad grammar

Thanks for the further detail.

Following herbs can be tried by you for you issue;

1) Ginkgo
2) St. John's wort

There are other therapies which can be tried as following;

1) Psychotherapy;
a) Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
b) Interpersonal therapy
c) Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy (MBC
d) Psychodynamic psychotherapy

2) Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS).

3) Physical activity and exercise contribute to recovery.

4) Stress reduction techniques.

5) Massage and physical therapy

6) Acupuncture.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.