Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

My Russian female friend has been diagnosed as suffering breakdown

Customer Question

My Russian female friend has been diagnosed as suffering breakdown due to anxiety/panic attacks. She has been off work for5 weeks and has to wait another 3 weeks before seeing a Russian speaking psychiatrist in AUstralia.
She is in bad shape. What online assistance can be provided and cost of same to get her through the next 3 weeks.
Thanks,
Gerald
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 6 months ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum. Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. Your friend can consider adding Valerian Root to her current medication of Valium, but other than this there is not much else that can be done until she sees the psychiatrist.