Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

I just have question. I am moving to Bangor, Maine.

Customer Question

Hello, I just have question. I am moving to Bangor, Maine. I have one dog and I am planning to move to Maine with my dog but landlord asked me to get doctor note that explain why my dog needs to live with me. They asked me to bring a doctor note that my dog gives me stress reliefs and make me mentally health. Is there any way that I can get the doctor note? thank you.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 5 months ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum. Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This website does not provide such notes, but you can easily get one if you see a psychiatrist or psychologist face to face to be assessed properly.