Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

Anxiety real bad I want to try xanax and would have to be prescribed

Customer Question

Anxiety real bad I want to try xanax and would have to be prescribed it, I have medicare
JA: OK. The Psychologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: Well I have a lot of anxiety from skin issues and I'm going crazy sitting at home, I'm on house arrest
JA: When you start doubting if you are seeing the world in the same way as everyone else it's time to talk to out Expert - or go live on a desert island. Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?
Customer: I have tried hydroxazine but honestly it sucks, I have also tried klonopin but think I'd rather have xanax
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Psychologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 5 months ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum. Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is not an online pharmacy, so in order to get a prescription for Xanax you will need to see a psychiatrist face to face. Also because Xanax is a Controlled Substance it must be prescribed in person as it is illegal to be prescribed online. Please consider contacting your current psychiatrist or try to be referred to a psychiatrist that specializes in Panic Disorders.