Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

I just moved to seattle and need a we JA: OK.

Customer Question

I just moved to seattle and need a we
JA: OK. The Psychologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: Write my scrpit of xanax
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Psychologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 5 months ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum. Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. I can provide you with a list of psychiatrists that have the ability to prescribe Xanax, but the choice to do so is up to each individual's psychiatrist's discretion and also when they will be able to see you is dependent on their schedule, which often is booked for an average of a few months. May I ask, what is your zip code?