Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

My 23 year old son is diagnosed with bulimia and depression.

Customer Question

my 23 year old son is diagnosed with bulimia and depression. he is on anti depressants and says he feels better with them. I've noticed recently though that he sleeps long hours during the day. He never used to do that?
JA: The Psychologist will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Psychologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 5 months ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum. Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. What specific antidepressant and dose is he on? Does he tend to stay up late at night?