Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

How do I contact a neuro psychiatrist OKMH515100

Customer Question

How do I contact a neuro psychiatrist to discuss an appeal to an assessment where the patients were NOT INFORMED that they were being assessed for a Guardianship Application (and to which they would not have agreed).It appears that there is a breach of human rights of the elderlyThank you,
Elaine
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Linda D. replied 9 months ago.
hello, my name is ***** ***** i am a psychotherapist in private practice in New York State. Yes, this situation is very serious if you were in fact being clinically evaluated and were not informed. Are you hoping to contact a neuropsychologist in your area to help you with this matter or here at Just Answer? Linda D., LMSW, CASAC