Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I am scared of being a pedophile. I am 15 & when i was around 11, i touched my little

Customer Question

I am scared of being a pedophile. I am 15 & when i was around 11, i touched my little cousin who was around 4 or 5 in the genital parts. I eventually got caught and my whole family didnt trust me at those times. I even tried to take pictures of my little sister changing in her room. I feel so ashamed... And i thought, if i was really a pedo, i will try to kill myself. I feel so scared and i dont want to be a horrible human being thinking little children are attractiveml. Thats just plain wrong and horrid in my mind... Please help...?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 6 months ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum. Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?