Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

My daughter is 43 years old and takes clozaril, paxil and Ativan

Customer Question

My daughter is 43 years old and takes clozaril, paxil and Ativan . She is holding her head side ways and mostly keeping it looking down. Is this a side effect of this medication combination?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 5 months ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum. Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, what are the doses of each medication and for how long has she been taking each one? Also when you ask her why she is holding her head in this manner, how does she respond? Does she state it is involuntary?