LeahMSWuofm, Clinical Social Worker
Experience:  10 years post-MSW experience

Striper send message to my husband she has good time together

Customer Question

striper send message to my husband she has good time together he told me he did not but he knows her
JA: OK. The Psychologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: he knows her for over 1 year but he tell he was there in club 10 times and 3 times only in vip room he both her bread and give her chocholade
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?
Customer: he was lierd me in this time but marriage is very good but we did not have any sex very rare for 10 years he cant he is over 55 and works so hard he both sex pills i did know and he has his visa i did know
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Psychologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  LeahMSWuofm replied 5 months ago.
Hello, thank you for writing to us. I am sorry you are concerned about your husband's behavior. it sound like you are uncertain if he is telling you the truth or not? Can you please help me understand what your question is so I can best help you?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
do think he has sex with her out of club and he tell me she was 47 striper 47 that tru?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i think he cheat of me
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
ok i can call but in the evenning
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
but she send fee messages and the worst last one she sended he disapoited her she was waiting for him she lier me wife and her she is not his wife why he did this for her they have good time together
I unfortunately can not say for certain whether he cheated on you or not but i agree, there is good reason for you to be suspicious of whether he is telling you the truth given she wrote to him saying she had a good time with him. I assume you mean texted as well which is suspicious that he provided her with his number. Casual stripper encounters would not likely exchange phone numbers, although it is in the stripper's best interest to communicate with her clients as it makes them feel special and may make them more willing to see her. And yes, 47 does seem old for a stripper as most of them are much younger but I wouldn't say that it would be unheard of that she be this age. So yes, I think you need to share with your husband that you are not trusting what he is telling you at this point because she is continuing to contact him. Continue the conversation about your concern and expectations. However, if your husband has erectile issues and there is not a history of cheating in your marriage, you may wish to give him the benefit of the doubt and then ask him to promise you that his relationship with this women is over and that he will not see her again, even if only in her club.
You could also ask that he text her that he does not want her to contact him anymore.
Hello, I was just checking and to see how things have developed with your husband over the last few days? I hope things are going better for you!! -Leah