Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

My husband started acting strange the past two years, and about

Customer Question

My husband started acting strange the past two years, and about six months ago he started laughing constantly and talking to himself. If I speak to him it's like he's in la la land.
JA: OK. The Psychologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: What type of information do you need?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?
Customer: He has panic attacks and no motivation, also when I to talk to him about my feelings, he will disregard my opinion and make up his own version of how I feel. He never will accept responsibility for his actions, denies everything. One more thing, he does this 24/7
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Psychologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Linda D. replied 6 months ago.
Good morning, thank you for using Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed psychotherapist in private practice in New York State. Your husbands unusual behaviors must be very unsettling for you. May I ask do you suspect your husband of possibly using any non prescribed drugs? or has he increased how much he is drinking? I await hearing from you, Linda D., LMSW, CASAC